I've been very sick this past week. If my time on Monday and Tuesday wasn't spent laying in bed (or on couch) trying to force crackers and water in my tummy, then my head was hung over the toilet. I felt much better Wednesday and then Thursday was back to same old sick routine from earlier in the week. I bought ginger chews which I take 3 times a day... it seems to ease the nausea (though the taste of one alone should make me want to barf). Yesterday was a little better and today was heaven... was able to eat a couple full meals today. I've lost a few pounds due to poor appetite and throwing up anything I actually try to eat. However, today I learned the baby grew from the size of a prune to the size of a lime... all in one week! So I figure baby was just eating up all my nutrients in order to grow so big and strong, not leaving mommy with much at all. It made me feel better about being so sick. It's all worth it... and besides, hopefully this part will be over soon. 2nd Trimester here I come... (well in a few more weeks.) It couldn't come soon enough :)
Daddy-to-be and I get to hear the heartbeat on Monday! So excited!
We should find out the gender in another 5 weeks or so. Here's hoping for a boy... and a girl! Yeah, that's right... one of each! Two babies with one pregnancy, I always have been a multi-tasker!
XOXO
Saturday, March 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment