Monday, May 3, 2010

My Lovely Baby Bump!

I just got back from an eventful overnight Bachelorette Party for Ashley! Had a terrific time, even though I spent the day only getting to watch the other ladies taste wine. It was still totally worth going though. We toured three different wineries outside of the Richmond, Virginia area and was treated like the VIP Rockstars we are at the Westin hotel that evening. It was nice to get away with other women... and I got lots of pregnancy and baby advice from the other mothers!

I needed a little time away... I've been a little overwhelmed and stressed lately due to work and other things that the pregnancy hormones were making me go crazy! I took a small leave of absence from work so I can focus on the health of myself and the little one. I'm taking a little time off to de-stress and then I'll get back in the swing of things in a few weeks. I've had two very small gaps in employment since I was 14 years old so not going to work for a couple weeks has been very wierd for me... but very nice at the same time.


The main reason I am posting today is just to upload these new pictures. I have a little bit of a baby bump that I'm wanting to show off... excuse the messy bedroom in the background. We recently moved to an apartment with a much smaller bedroom and I still have piles of junk sitting around trying to figure out where to put everything. And here's the side view... these pictures aren't very good because I took them by myself with my camera phone.
I'll try to take better pictures next time...
We find out the gender on Thursday, May 6th! I'll make sure to post then. Can't hardly wait any longer!


2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful and lovely baby bump! Can't wait to hear if your baby is an Amelia or an Achilles :)

    Remember to take time for yourself (even away from James) now, because it will be more difficult to later on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! Do you have an inkling one way or another on gender?

    ReplyDelete